Report anti-social behaviour
When reporting anti-social behaviour you should have the following information ready:
- Who - a description of the people involved
- What - a description of the anti-social behaviour you are reporting
- When - details of the date and the time of the incident
- Where - the location of the incident
- Why - information about why this incident caused you harassment, alarm, or distress
- Your details - we may need to contact you for further information.
This information is extremely important for us to be able to use as evidence, and is required by the law for us to take action.
Report anti-social behaviour online
You can also report anti-social behaviour by phone on 020 7926 5000. The call centre is open Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
The following pages give information about how to report specific issues:
- Noise complaints
- Abandoned vehicles
- Anti-social behaviour on a Lambeth Housing estate or property
- Dumping of rubbish or fly-tipping
If you see a rough sleeper you can notify Streetlink London, who will attempt to connect them with available support.
We also suggest that anti-social behaviour is reported to the police online, or call 101
If it feels like the situation could get heated or violent very soon, or if someone in immediate danger, or you need support right away, please call 999.