Cancelling your application

You can change your mind and stop your application at any time before you formally accept an offer of redress.

To cancel your application, you’ll need to write to the Redress team.

If you apply for both the Harm’s Way Payment and the Individual Redress Payment, you may get the Harm’s Way Payment first. If you then decide to cancel your claim for the Individual Redress Payment, you will not have to pay the Harm’s Way payment back to us.

If you make a further claim against us for the same abuse you claimed for under the scheme, we will then treat your Harm’s Way Payment as an ‘interim’ payment. This means we would deduct the payment from any compensation we pay to you.

Contact us

By phone

Phone 020 7926 6980

By email


By post

Lambeth Redress Scheme
PO Box 747
SO23 5DP
Please write ‘Strictly Private and Confidential’ on the envelope.