You can apply if your organisation is a:
- Registered charity
- Constituted voluntary or community group, organisation, or club
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Company limited by guarantee (non-profit)
- Local, not-for-profit community or voluntary organisation
Start-up advice can be given on request by the Programme Team to non-constituted groups or individuals starting community engagement activities.
You cannot apply if your organisation is:
- a sole trader
- generating profits for private gain
You must also meet the following criteria:
- The primary contact has the authority to act on behalf of the organisation/club.
- Your activity must be of benefit to Lambeth residents.
- Your organisation has at least two unrelated people on the board or committee.
- You have a UK bank account in your organisation’s name. (Payments cannot be made to individuals).
- You produce and can provide annual accounts or if you are less than 18 months old provide draft accounts and a financial statement.
- Voluntary organisations must have a written approved constitution or governing documents.