Lambeth Bereavement Services was awarded Double Gold standard in 2021 by the ICCM, the advisory body for funeral and cremation services.
Despite the pressures of the pandemic, we have been recognised for our professional and customer oriented work in both burials and cremations.
We can advise you or act on your behalf to arrange a funeral by offering the Lambeth Simple Funeral, a direct service for those who may be constrained by budget or wish for a simple, dignified funeral.
What is included in the service
The Lambeth Simple Funeral service includes:
- Collection and care of the person who has died
- Completion of statutory medical papers and support with arranging any legal administration
- Cremation costs
- Provision of a coffin suitable for cremation
- Provision of a container for ashes - that can be returned within 2 working days of the service
- Set up date and time for the cremation service - convenient to both parties
- Attended crematorium service of 45 minutes in total
- Option to book an attended ceremony to scatter ashes in the Remembrance Garden or Chapel Lawn on weekdays
- Advice on bereavement support - probate, registrars, charities
The Lambeth Simple Funeral service does not include:
- Hygienic treatment - embalming
- Viewing of the deceased once in our care
- Booking of minister and payment of fees – guidance from our team can be provided if required, and an in-house option is available for an additional fee
- Transporting of the deceased into our care from over 10 miles away - a mileage fee would apply
Cost of the service
- £1,612.00 - during working hours (Monday to Friday, 08.00-16.00)
- £1,745.00 - outside working hours
Payments must be made before the due date of the funeral.
Prices are for cremation only. Customer can choose between two sites - West Norwood Crematorium or Lambeth Crematorium.