Financial support at university

Financial support

You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) to help pay for the extra costs that you have because of your disability. You’ll get the allowances on top of your student finance.

If you're doing an NHS-funded course, you can apply for an NHS disabled student allowance.

You may also be able to get:

Help with travel costs if you go to university in London

If you don't have a disabled persons' Freedom Pass, you may be able to get an 18+ Student Oyster photocard to get discounts and free travel on TfL and other rail services in London.

Find out more about the 18+ Student Oyster photocards.